CEREMONIAL AND WELFARE DIRECTORATE
The Ceremonial and Welfare Directorate is the welfare branch of Indian Army. It undertakes multifarious activities related to welfare of serving and retired personnel. Salient aspects of these activities are covered under following heads :-
- Rehabilitation of Disable Soldiers.
- Resettlement Training on Retirement.
- Welfare of Nepal Domicile Gorkhas of Indian Army
- Benefits Widows Battle Casualties.
- Benefits Widows Physical Casualties.
- Benefits Disabled Soldiers.
- Disabled Soldiers Retained in Service.
- Army Placement Agency.
- Management of Army Central Welfare Fund (ACWF).
E-Mail ID of Ceremonial and Welfare Directorate – firstname.lastname@example.org
You may know more about Ceremonial and Welfare Directorate by clicking on the links below:-