Homestay facility is available at Solan for Defence Personnel. The details of the facilities can be checked at the following link –https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/26439842?location=Solan%2C%20Himachal%20Pradesh&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&s=ruISbvfm
A few highlights of the Homestay accommodation is as under:-
- Lying on the foothills of Mt. Karol in Solan, the homestay facility invites all fellow travellers, backpackers and friends from all over the world!
- Peaceful atmosphere in a village area just 2 km from NH.
- 2 x 2 Spacious Rooms sets w/ private entrance ✔
- Attached Kitchen Facility to cook own meals
- Lawn + Garden with fresh fruits ✔
- Home cooked Meals on Demand ✔
- Pizza (Dominos) Delivery ✔
- Family-like Hospitality ✔
- Iron, Dryer, Washing Machine, Fridge etc for use ✔
- 2 min walk to General Store ✔
- Within 15 mins drive to City Centre/Bus & Railway Station ✔
- 2 Private Fully Equipped Bathrooms ✔
- High Standards of Hygiene ✔
- Furry friends welcome ✔
- Non Smoking/Drinking ✔
- Suitable for Family/Kids ✔
- Suitable for longer stays ✔
- Can occupy 6 guests in either of the two sets comfortably ✔
- Home of Ex-Army Veteran ✔
- Safety & Privacy ✔
Diversity is embraced at the Homestay location and guests are made to feel as much at home as possible.
The Homestay can accommodate 2 to 16 persons in 4 rooms with two attached washrooms. Special rate is available for Defence Personnel.
Tea/Coffee/Breakfast is complimentary, however home cooked vegetarian lunch/dinner is available only on advance notice against payment.
The place is ideal for those looking to visit the hilly Himachal Pradesh region of Shimla/Solan/Sirmaur. Assistance to organise local visit tours can be provided on required basis.
Please contact the host by selecting the ‘Contact Host’ option on airbnb for any query/requirements.Do not forget to mention that you are a Defence Person. You may contact directly on Tele – 9816922847.
The place consists of 4 bedrooms which are private, ironing room, wifi, 2 pvt bathrooms, 2 kitchens (Use of kitchen on advance request basis. A functional kitchen with desired groceries and utensils can be made available against payment.), a big lawn to bask in the sun (also a big umbrella to save you from it!), pretty flowers of all kinds and a backyard which has a tiny kitchen garden in it. We also have our own fruit trees like plum, peach, grapes, pomegranate, apple, mango, litchis, lime/lemon/orange/kinnow etc. So if you’re in season, you can eat all you want for free!
Access to all bathrooms, kitchen area, lawn and every facility in the specified accommodation is allowed to all guests and guests are welcome to use it at their own will and will be treated like family.
Interaction with guests
The hosts will be there to attend to any needs that the guests may have with warm heart and friendliness.
Other things to note
You can expect to have high standards of hygiene in the accomodation.
Privacy is ensured.
Non-vegetarian food and smoking in the premises is not permitted.