Scholarships from Army Wives Welfare Association ( AWWA )
The following categories of sutdents are supported by AWWA :-
1. Children of all ladies widowed after the retirement of their husbands are eligible for educational scholarship grant at the rate of Rs. 4000/- for the first child andRs.3000/- for the second child.
2. The above rates of scholarship will also apply to differently-abled children of ladies widowed after retirement of their husbands.
3. Scholarship for children of disabaled soldiers invalided out of service on medical grounds and not drawing any pension at the rate of Rs. 4000/- for first child and Rs. 3000/- for second child per year.
4. Technical education grant to the children of widows after retirement and disabled soldiers invalided out or service on medical grounds and not drawing any pension, pursuing technical/higher education to a maximum of Rs. 30,000/-. The tution fee will be fully reimbursed from the technical education fund.
5. Any other deserving cases at the discretion of President AWWA